Will You Join Us?
Looking for junior consultants.
Are you a new graduate or in the final year of your undergraduate program?
Are you looking to start your career as a consultant?
Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
Do you have the “must have” skills? Then email your updated CV to email@example.com.
- Very good level of English. You will learn a lot from technical documentation. You will be in analysis sessions with foreigners. You will participate in audio/video conferences and webcasts speaking in English.
- High energy. You will not easily get tired from reading, learning and applying.
- High IQ. You will easily understand what the people talking about.
- High EQ. You will easily get what the people mean or want to say.
- Communication skills. We aren’t looking for developers, we’re looking for consultants.
- Ability to say “I don’t know”. Inability to say “I cannot”.
- Self motivation. You will work at home time to time. Being efficient is mandatory.
- Interest in working various businesses at different customer locations including Turkey, Middle East and Europe.
- Software testing knowledge. One of the main fields that you will be providing consultancy. Manual testing, functional testing automation notion, performance testing notion.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) / Software Development Lifecycle Management (SDLC) knowledge. The other one of the main fields that you will be providing consultancy. Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) knowledge. The other one of the main fields that you will be providing consultancy. Project plan, portfolio, finance, resource, timesheet.
Nice to Have:
- Linux. You will install and configure various software products in Linux.
- PL/SQL and TSQL. You will create DB procedures while implementing and configuring.
- Tools. UFT, LoadRunner, PPM, Jenkins.